Wealth Managers is recruiting advisors. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining our team
Our investment advisors provide clients with investment recommendations to meet their objectives by determining risk tolerance and investment horizon. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the industry or hold a certified financial planner designation.
- Currently hold or willing to obtain a Series 65 license
- Experience in creating financial plans and/or asset management
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or economics highly desired
- Expertise with various securities, including equities, bonds, and funds
Real Estate Agent
Work with buyers and sellers to help clients with their property needs. This may involve showing homes for sale, writing up purchase agreements, taking pictures of properties and create multiple listing service listings of properties for sale. You must learn how to search the multiple listing service to provide potential buyers options for property purchase.
- Prospect for new clients, part-time or full-time
- Currently hold or willing to obtain California Real Estate Salesperson license
- Join the Pasadena Association of Realtors and multiple listing service
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Computer skills for drafting agreements and documents for signature
The mortgage advisor counsels clients on loan products for home purchase and refinance. This position requires advising clients on the most appropriate loan for their particular circumstances and objectives. Assisting clients with the application process and answering any questions they may have.
- Currently hold, or willing to obtain an active NMLS license
- Experience in finance and/or home mortgages
- Utilize applications such as Lender Price and Loan Sifter to search for the best rates
This position requires individuals to assess a client’s insurance needs and provide quotes to mitigate risk. This may include both personal and commercial insurance policies. Ongoing participation in training and professional development required to stay informed of changes in the insurance market.
- Currently hold, or willing to obtain a California insurance license
- Prior sales or customer service experience
- Comfortable with technology for rating and quoting insurance policies